5 Ingredient Banana-Peanut Butter Muffins
This recipe is perfect for those like me who like to snack but try their best to avoid snacking on rubbish. I’m also not fond of very long-winded recipes so I was super excited to discover a recipe that is cheap and easy to follow.
- 1 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter (I used Clearspring’s Smooth Natural Peanut Butter)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Large ripe bananas (or 3 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda/powder
- (Optional) 2 Table spoons of Honey or Natural Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees.
- Slice your bananas finely.
- Put all of your ingredients into the blender and blend until well mixed.
- If your blender isn’t strong enough to blend you can add some coconut milk to make the mixture a little smoother
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with coconut oil (or cooking spray/oil)
- Cooking time will depend on your oven but approx 10 minutes – 12 minutes and they’ll be done. Keep checking.
That’s it 🙂 You can add toppings such as dates, raisins or dark choc chip.